TERMS & CONDITIONS RAYMOND WEIL S.A
These Terms & Conditions apply to your use of the website http://www.raymond-weil.com or in general to any webpage hosted under the ‘raymond-weil.com’ domain name (hereinafter the “Website”) ran by RAYMOND WEIL S.A. a Company incorporated under the laws of the Swiss Confederation having its principal place of business and office at 36-38 avenue Eugène-Lance, 1212 Grand-Lancy, Geneve, Switzerland, company with VAT number CHE–107.745.840 (hereinafter “we”, “us”, or “RAYMOND WEIL”).
1.1 AMENDMENTS TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RAYMOND WEIL S.A reserves the right to modify and update these Terms and Conditions at any time, either in whole or in part, and without prior notice to you. RAYMOND WEIL can not be held responsible vis-à-vis the user or third parties in any manner whatsoever for consequences of such modifications and updates.
Any modification or update shall be effective from the moment it is published on the Website. We recommend that you regularly check this page to ensure that you have read the most recent version. Your continued use of the Website following such modifications shall constitute your agreement to abide and be bound by the modified Terms & Conditions.
By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age. If you are a user under 18 years of age, you confirm to have obtained your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use the Website and respectively be bound by the present Terms & Conditions.
1.2 PURPOSE AND CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE
The purpose of the Website is to provide you with information about RAYMOND WEIL, its products and activities worldwide.
You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Website by any means whatsoever.
1.3 INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All the items to be found on the Website (brand names, photographs, pictures, texts, logos, films and so on) are protected by the laws governing intellectual property rights and, unless stated otherwise, are the exclusive property of RAYMOND WEIL.
RAYMOND WEIL grants no licence or right apart from the right to consult this Website. The reproduction, modification, sale, display, distribution, transmission or insertion on sites other than this one, etc… of any part of the Website, in any way or for any reason or purpose whatsoever, is strictly prohibited, unless expressly authorized in writing by RAYMOND WEIL.
Any software used in relation to this Website is also protected by the laws governing intellectual property rights. It is prohibited to modify the software applications or use modified versions of the software application(s) in any way or for any reason or purpose whatsoever.
This Website may contain hypertext links to other sites not belonging to RAYMOND WEIL. Since we have no control over these sites and do not check their content, RAYMOND WEIL shall not be in any way liable for the content or functioning of these sites, nor for access to them, nor for any damage resulting from or relating to use of such third-party sites. The user therefore connects to these sites at his/her own risk.
Neither can RAYMOND WEIL be held liable for the content or functioning of sites which have set up a hypertext link to the Website, nor for any damage resulting from or relating to their use.
The user may not establish a hypertext link to the RAYMOND WEIL Website for himself/herself for a third party without first having obtained written permission from RAYMOND WEIL.
1.5 LIMIT OF LIABILITY
In any case, and to the fullest extent permitted by the regulations in force, neither RAYMOND WEIL, nor the members of its sales network, nor any other party involved in the creation or exploitation of this Website shall be held liable, vis-à-vis the user or vis-à-vis third parties, for any indirect damage, in particular loss of profits, loss of customers, loss of data, etc… whatever the causes may be (for example, access to or use of, or inability to access or use, this Website or sites linked to it – due for example to breakdowns or technical problems leading to a suspension or interruption of service – or alteration of or fraudulent access to personal information, or the accidental transmission of such information due to a virus).
RAYMOND WEIL may decide at any time, without prior notice, to modify, update, remove, or temporarily or permanently suspend all or part of the Website. RAYMOND WEIL shall not be held liable, vis-à-vis the user or vis-à-vis third parties, in any manner whatsoever for all possible consequences of such decisions.
RAYMOND WEIL makes its best efforts to maintain complete and accurate information; however, RAYMOND WEIL shall not be held liable vis-à-vis the user or vis-à-vis third parties, in any manner whatsoever, for incomplete and/or inaccurate information provided on the Website. RAYMOND WEIL carefully works on the presentation of products as well as on their description. However, pictures are published for information only. The user must read the complete product description to get precise information on the products. RAYMOND WEIL informs the user that the products featured on the Website may not be presented life size and may not be available for purchase in all the countries in which RAYMOND WEIL distributes its products. Colours of bracelets, dials… are non-binding elements.
1.6 PRESS CORNER INFORMATION
Use of texts and pictures contained in the “Press Corner” is strictly reserved for private individual usage or for the illustration of press articles concerning RAYMOND WEIL, the Brand and/or RAYMOND WEIL products.
Pictures contained in this Press Corner may be downloaded and used as here above provided to the condition that copyright is acknowledged with the wording: “©RAYMOND WEIL S.A.”.
Modification of any part of the downloaded pictures is prohibited without the written authorization of RAYMOND WEIL.
1.8 APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
1.9 USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use personal information you provide to us:
1.9.1 to supply the products to you;
1.9.2 to process your payment for the products
1.9.4 We will only give your personal information to third parties where the law either requires or allows us to do so.
1.10.1 All information and materials contained on the Website (including, without limitation, brand, logos, written text, photographs, design, audio, films, etc.) are protected by international copyright laws and are RAYMOND WEIL S.A’s exclusive property unless otherwise stated. All rights are reserved.
1.10.2 Any reproduction, modification, sale, display, distribution, transmission or insertion on other websites, etc., of any part of this Website at any time and under any circumstances, is strictly prohibited, without the prior written permission of RAYMOND WEIL S.A.
- SUPPLY OF PRODUCTS VIA THE WEBSITE
2.1 These Terms and Conditions apply to the sale of products through the Website to individuals. However, if you are a business and wish to place an order, for example an order for multiple products which are to be offered as gifts to employees, then you must notify us and we reserve the right to refuse the order or impose separate terms.
2.2 You are only permitted to place an order if you have a delivery address in Switzerland, Metropolitan France, Spain, Germany, Austria, Bosnia, Italia, Estonia, Finland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Lithuania, Australia, and New-Zealand. Any orders placed which include a delivery address outside of these countries will not be processed by RAYMOND WEIL S.A.
2.3The packaging of the products may vary from that shown in images on the Website.
3. PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS AND ORDER PROCESS
3.1 When you place an order through the Website you are making an offer to buy the product(s) listed in your order. RAYMOND WEIL S.A acceptance of your order will only take place when we send you a confirmation email, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
3.2 The confirmation email will include a summary of all the information relating to the order, including:
3.2.1 RAYMOND WEIL S.A’s contact details;
3.2.2 your contact details;
3.2.3 your order number;
3.2.4 the total cost of the products ordered;
3.2.5 the payment method; and
3.2.6 the time and place of delivery.
3.3 RAYMOND WEIL S.A reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to refuse any orders. We will inform you by email if we are unable to accept your order and you will not be charged for the product. We might refuse or cancel an order if the order appears to be fraudulent or if we have reason to believe that you intend to commercially resell and/or export the products. All products are sold subject to availability and so we might also refuse or cancel an order if the product is out of stock.
3.4 By ordering through this Website, you confirm that you:
3.4.1 have reviewed the order carefully and you confirm that it is correct;
3.4.2 have read these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them;
3.4.4 have all necessary legal rights to purchase the product through the Website;
3.4.5 are 18 years old or older; and
3.4.6 are requesting the product to be delivered to an address in Switzerland, Metropolitan France, Spain, Germany, Austria, Bosnia, Italia, Estonia, Finland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Lithuania, Australia, and New-Zealand exclusively.
- PRICE & PAYMENT CONDITIONS
4.1 The price of the products ordered by you is provided on the Website. Prices indicated on the Website are only valid for sales made through the Website. All prices are indicated in the local official currency : CHF for Switzerland / € for Metropolitan France, Spain, Germany, Austria, Bosnia, Italia, Estonia, Finland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Lithuania / $ for Australia and New Zealand, and include all applicable taxes. We take reasonable care to ensure that the prices are advertised correctly on the Website, however, please see clause 4.2 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you have ordered.
4.2 RAYMOND WEIL S.A tries to ensure that all information, descriptions and prices displayed on the Website are accurate. If we discover an error in the price of the products that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible, and let you choose either to confirm the order at the correct price or to cancel it. If we are unable to contact you or if you do not respond to RAYMOND WEIL S.A’s messages, we will assume that you wish to cancel the order. If you have already paid for the product and decide to cancel the order in accordance with this clause, then you will be fully refunded.
4.3 Payment must be made in full at the time the products are ordered. RAYMOND WEIL S.A reserves the right to delay delivery until we have received full payment for the ordered products.
5.1 The costs of delivery will be included when you place your order.
5.2 If you have ordered more than one product, then they will usually all be delivered at the same time. There may be special cases where we decide to deliver the products in separate deliveries. If we make multiple deliveries, you may be charged additional delivery costs.
5.3 Orders are usually dispatched to the address confirmed by us in the order confirmation email between 5 and 15 business days from the date of the confirmation email. If RAYMOND WEIL S.A’s supply of the product is delayed by an event outside of its control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. We will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
5.4 If RW SA’s supply of the product is delayed by an event outside of its control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimize the effect of the delay.
- TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP AND RISK
6.1 You will own the product once we have received payment in full.
6.2 You will be responsible for the product once it has been delivered to the address given by you in the order. This means that you will be responsible for damage caused to the products, whether this is by use, handling or storage of the products. The risks associated with the return of a product, whatever the reason, lies with you.
- RETURN POLICY
We want you to be completely satisfied with your order, and if for any reason you are not satisfied we will gladly accept your return within 14 days of receipt of the original merchandise.
If there is a discrepancy in your order, please retain all documentation and packaging and contact us immediately by sending an e-mail at [email protected]
Please note: a return authorization must be initiated within 14 days of receiving the merchandise and product returned within 10 days of the return authorization. Additionally, all products must be returned with the original receipt, in a new and unused state, in perfect condition, with all original shipping and product packaging, protective materials, and tags in place. RAYMOND WEIL will not accept any return if the product shows signs of wear, or has been used or altered from its original condition in any way, or if the 14 day return authorization has passed.
All returns will be subjected to strict quality control by RAYMOND WEIL to ensure that the returned products satisfy the return requirements. Returns of RAYMOND WEIL products that are not in compliance with the conditions and timeframes set forth may be rejected by RAYMOND WEIL and will be sent back to the Customer or Gift Recipient.
Individual items valued at 3,500 CHF / 3,200 € and above are considered a final sale and cannot be returned for exchange or refund.
Watch bracelets that have been adjusted at the customer’s request must have been done so by RAYMOND WEIL or a RAYMOND WEIL Authorized Retailer and should be returned with all the links originally shipped.
Should you wish to make a free return, please access the “Orders” page in your account on our website, Click on the Order number you would like to return, go to our Need Help section, and fill in the text area within 14 days of receiving your order:
- If your online order was made from Switzerland, Metropolitan France, Spain, Germany, Austria, Bosnia, Italia, Estonia, Finland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Lithuania exclusively. you will be then provided with a free FedEx return label that will be sent to your e-mail. You may then package the timepiece in its original box, attach the label, call the nearest FedEx services and arrange this courier to collect your item at the most convenient time. We also recommend you keep note of your return tracking number which is located on the label itself.
- If your online order was made from Australia or New Zealand, you will be then provided with a return label that will be sent to your e-mail.
Receipt of return shipments is required within 10 days of receiving your return label. You may also contact us by emailing [email protected] to make return arrangements to return your merchandise for a refund to the original form of payment, in accordance with this return policy.
Should you choose not to use the provided label and ship with a different courier, RAYMOND WEIL is not responsible for packages lost in transit and shipping cost will not be reimbursed.
Refunds will not be issued for watches received as gifts, and exchanges must be of equal or higher value. Credit or exchanges cannot be issued until merchandise being returned or exchanged is received.
After 14 days, product in need of servicing should be sent to the RAYMOND WEIL service center to be covered under the 2 year or extended 3rd year warranty, in accordance with the limited International Warranty.
To have your watch sized properly, please visit your nearest RAYMOND WEIL Authorized Dealer or Service Center. Visit our website. A small service fee may apply.
8.1 If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can write to RAYMOND WEIL S.A’s customer services team using the contact details [email protected]
The RAYMOND WEIL International Guarantee:
8.2 The products sold on this Website are guaranteed by the Raymond Weil international guarantee (the “RW Guarantee”) against defects in material or workmanship for a period of 24 months from the date of delivery. The RW Guarantee terms are detailed in the guarantee booklet supplied with each product.
8.3 In the event of a defect covered by the RW Guarantee, RAYMOND WEIL S.A may, at its sole discretion, either repair or replace the defective product free of charge.
Please contact your nearest After Sales Service center under the following link: www.raymond-weil.com/en/after-sales-service-centers/
8.4 Under no circumstances will RAYMOND WEIL S.A. be liable for any incidental, consequential, special or other damages. The duration of any warranties implied by law (including the implied warranty of merchantability) are limited to the two-years duration of this warranty.
8.5 By joining the Weil Club, you will benefit from a 3rd year guarantee extension. This 3rd year guarantee extension extends the RW Guarantee by 1 additional year.
RAYMOND WEIL THE BEATLES INSTAGRAM CONTEST :
Article 1: Object
The RAYMOND WEIL The Beatles Contest (hereinafter the “Contest”) is organized by RAYMOND WEIL Genève exclusively on the Brand’s Instagram account at https://www.instagram.com/raymondweil/ and is opened to new and former followers.
The contest will be promoted on the Brand’s Facebook account at https://www.facebook.com/raymondweil/, but entries will only be accepted on the Instagram platform, from the July 1st, 2021 until July 5th , 2021 at 11.59pm GMT +1.The winner will be announced on the 6th of July on the Brand’s Instagram’s Contest post caption via Direct Message.
The prize, a maestro Maestro Skeleton The Beatles “Let it Be”
Men’s Watch (Ref. 2215-STC-BEAT4) will be directly provided by RAYMOND WEIL Genève.
No purchase is necessary: Entrants do not have to purchase any merchandise to participate or win.
Article 2: Eligibility
- This Contest is open exclusively to natural persons, of any age or nationalities, who have Internet access and a valid Instagram account and have followed the @RAYMONDWEIL Instagram’s global official account : https://www.instagram.com/raymondweil/.
- Employees of RAYMOND WEIL Genève and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and their immediate family members (spouse, children, siblings, and parents) and/or those living in the same household or each, are ineligible. Only one entry per person and per email address is permitted. Any fraud on these points will result in the entrant’s disqualification.
3. Responsibility for receipt of entry rests solely with the entrant. RAYMOND WEIL Genève is not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate, or incomplete information on entries. Incorrect entries will automatically be voided, and disqualify the entrant.
4. Participation in this Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to be bound by these Complete Official Rules and the decisions of RAYMOND WEIL Genève, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
Article 3: How to Enter and Drawing
Raymond Weil will post an image on the 1st of July 2021 on its Official Instagram account.
- To enter, each participant must:
• If not already, have a valid Instagram account.
• Follow the RAYMOND WEIL’s Official Account @raymondweil https://www.instagram.com/raymondweil/
• Access the contest’s post
• Tag 2 friends in the comments
- The contest will run from the July 1st, 2021 until the July 5th, 2021
- The winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received under the scrutiny of RAYMOND WEIL Genève staff members.
Article 4: Contest Term
- This Contest begins on July 1st, 2021when the Contest’s post goes live, and ends on July 5th, 2021 11.59 GMT +1.
Every contest is bound by these Complete Official Rules which shall be applicable for the entire duration of the Contest. RAYMOND WEIL Genève reserves its right to modify these Complete Official Rules, in whole or in part, at any time and from time to time by posting a notice on the Official RAYMOND WEIL website. This notice will constitute an amendment to these Complete Official Rules forming an integral part thereof.
- Entrants who disagree with new terms may withdraw from the Contest at any point. Their participation stands for their approval of the new terms.
Article 5: Prize
- The prize is the following: Maestro Skeleton The Beatles “Let it Be” Limited Edition Watch.
SKU : 2215-STC-BEAT4.
- The winner will be notified in his Instagram’s Direct Messages to have all his contact information. After the first notification attempt, the winner has 10 days to reply to this Direct message to claim his/her prize. If the winner does not contact RAYMOND WEIL Genève within 10 days, he/she will be forfeited and the prize will remain RAYMOND WEIL Genève’s property.
- RAYMOND WEIL Genève reserves itself the right to use the unclaimed prize as a prize in future contests.
Should the winner decease before the prize is handed over, the prize becomes the property of the winner’s legal heirs, provided they claim it in the aforementioned time limit.
- By accepting the prize, the winner of this Contest grants RAYMOND WEIL Genève the unconditional and irrevocable right, without any further compensation, consideration, notice, review or consent, to use, exhibit and publish, in any medium now known or hereinafter known at any time throughout the world his/her first name, Instagram account, nationality, and statement for advertising, publicity, trade and public relation purposes.
Article 6: Limitations of Liability and applicable law
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Complete Official Rules, or rights and obligations of entrant and RAYMOND WEIL S.A., in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Swiss law, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of any jurisdiction.
- Unless obvious and proven that errors were made, digital information held by RAYMOND WEIL S.A exclusively will be conclusive, in case of litigation relating to connection and digital treatment of information, in regard with this Contest.
- Should claims, disputes or causes of actions relating to the interpretations of these Complete Official Rules arise, RAYMOND WEIL S.A.’s interpretation will be considered final and binding. Disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Contest will only be considered 30 days after the drawing.
- If the winner is located in a region that collects prize tax, the user must provide RAYMOND WEIL Genève with the required personal details needed to report these taxes to the [winner’s] national government. Prizes given in the form of tangible personal property will be reported and taxed based on the local retail value. If the winner does not provide the needed details to complete the tax form; the prize will be forfeited by the intended winner. If the winner does not wish to pay the government taxes on the prize, they will forfeit the prize. In the case that the winner rejects or denies compliance to tax forms, RAYMOND WEIL GENEVE will have the option to redraw the prize.
Article 7: RAYMOND WEIL Genève’s Responsibilities
- RAYMOND WEIL S.A. may, at its sole discretion and without liability, cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest, in whole or in part, should an unauthorized intervention or other cause beyond its control affect the administration, proper play, or conduct of the Contest. RAYMOND WEIL Genève is not liable for technical failures, including any network server or hardware failure, viruses, bugs, errors in programming, telephone transmissions or communications, or any other errors beyond its control.
- The prize winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Contest or use, misuse, nonuse or redemption of any prize. In no event will RAYMOND WEIL Genève and its representatives and agents be responsible for any claim or damage of any kind arising out of the entrants’ participation in this Contest.
- Since RAYMOND WEIL Genève organizes contests which are not-for-profit with the sole purpose of rewarding its clients and fans, and since it is not its area of expertise, it cannot be held liable, in any case, for errors in the running or proceeding of its contests.
Article 8: Additional Limitations of Liability
- Litigation arising out of, or connected with, the interpretation of the aforementioned rules, shall be resolved exclusively by the Geneva Canton Court, with the exception of eventual appeals, which may be resolved by the Federal Court.
Titles. The headings used in these Terms and Conditions are only for reference purposes and convenience. They do not affect the meaning or scope of the provisions they designate.
Assignment. RAYMOND WEIL may assign its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions to a third party at any time. You may not assign your rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions without RAYMOND WEIL’s prior written consent. However, You may transfer the RAYMOND WEIL International Guarantee to a person who has acquired the product. We may require the person to whom the RAYMOND WEIL International Guarantee is transferred to provide reasonable evidence that they are now the owner of the relevant item or property, for example by providing the original proof of purchase and the official warranty card fully completed, dated and stamped by one of our official authorized retailers.
Severability. If any provision or part of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions remain unchanged and in full force.
Waiver. The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
Third party beneficiaries. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, except as set forth in respect of the RAYMOND WEIL International Guarantee. Neither of us will need to get the agreement of any other person in order to end the contract or make any changes to these terms.
Electronic communication. We are required to provide you with certain information or communications in writing. By using this Website, you agree that our communication will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by email or provide information by posting notices on the Website.